What makes you the best candidate for the job?
I am the best candidate for Village President because I bring a fresh approach to the issues at hand. I am extremely positive, accessible, and energetic. My concern for my community is evident by my willingness to step up and be an advocate for the residents. I see myself delivering on the unfulfilled promise of four years ago.
Please allow us to translate this for those who are confused:
"I want to be president because I want to destroy the Village. I have no real experience or qualifications, but you should vote for me because, although I was too stupid to get on the ballot in the first place, I am willing to do what it takes to get my developer friends the best deals to rape and pillage our open space. Four years ago my developer friends failed at stopping the Village, and now, who better than me to continue the failure. Oh, and I sell sex toys on the side for some extra cash. No worries"

I really do hope she stays in the "race". The comedy is priceless.
ReplyDeleteThe only disturbing thing is the amount of hate coming from that site.
Can you imagine having that much hatred for one town and town leader? It's sad and scary.