BREAKING NEWS. Christina Aguilera has performed, what critics call "the worst National Anthem ever". Having flubbed the lyrics and missed many notes,Christina was asked the simple question: Why? The answer surprised all within earshot.
" Look, ladies and gentlemen, I could of just got up there and sang the song like hundreds have done before me, but I needed to send a political message. I got an email from a sex toy salesperson from a small Village in Illinois. This woman was denied the right to be on the ballot in an upcoming election just because she can't follow directions. Now she is following a script prepared by a group of people hell bent on destroying this Village, much like I should have been following a script with my lyrics. But this woman asked my to stand up and "shake the establishment". Screw the rules! I need to stand with my sister and this was the best way I knew how. Besides, this lovely woman promised me a vibrator and a spot on the lucrative Architectural Review Committee in her Home Owners Association. I am told I don't have to do anything and I get paid some righteous bucks. "
Stay tuned for more breaking news.

No comments:
Post a Comment