All across this great country of ours, the people, through their elected officials, have made it a crime to drive in excess of the speed limit, or to drive while intoxicated. While the speed limits may change based upon geography, the consequences do not. If you have a lead foot, it will cost you some dinero. If you drink and drive, it will cost you some time in jail (and perhaps someone's life).
So our current Village President has decided to be tough on crime. If you speed through the Village, you may get a ticket. If you get caught driving drunk, you are going to jail. Patsy is an enforcer.
Kristin Leblanc wants the Village of Campton Hills to be soft on crime. Her web sites complains that the Village gives out too many tickets, which they claim is hurting our small businesses. Kristin is an enabler.
We asked the World's most renowned crime expert on whether he supports Patsy Smith's tough stand on speeders and drunks driving through our Village. His response is self explanatory.
![]() |
| CHUCK SUPPORTS PATSY SMITH |
We will allow the voters of Campton Hills to decide whether they support Kristin LeBlanc's complaints of Village law enforcement.

Chuck Norris..... he doesn't like Kristin....
ReplyDeleteOooohhhh, Oppose has you listed as the "triple six" site. 666, the number of the beast, how scary.
ReplyDeleteThe only thing more scary is the thought of Larry Bettag and Susie Secondie working a Kristin "double ender".
While I think this site is very funny, I think you need to post more facts about the candidates. I have read Kristin's web site, as well as the oppose campton web site and have concluded that neither of them have given any reason to vote for Ms. LeBlanc, but I can't find Patsy Smith's web site. Does anyone know if one exists?
ReplyDeleteI live in Campton Hills and support the Village. I do not support the Fire District. Those are the two issue I want discussed about the candidates. I know Patsy supports the Village, and from all I have read it does not appear that Ms. LeBlanc does. I have attended a few Fire District meetings and have spoken with someone close with the District, and I was told that Ms. LeBlanc supports the Fire District's plans. Does anyone know what Patsy Smith's position is?