WHO ARE WE AND WHO IS KRISTIN LEBLANC?

This Blog is a satirical look at the recently announced candidate for President for the Village of Campton Hills, Illinois: Kristen LeBlanc. We hope you all see the irony of LeBlanc's running for this position and her experience and platform (or total lack thereof) . As President of the Fox Mill Home Owners Association she has been responsible for a 30% increase in operating expenses, while simultaneously decreasing the services for the residents. In other words, she is a fiscal disaster. Likewise, her reign of terror also includes wrongfully removing another elected member of the HOA Board, and a 600% increase in litigation expenses. In other words, she is a "leader" who likes to break the law and have others pay for her follies.



We have no affiliation with any other candidate--that is not the purpose of this blog. We are here to expose LeBlanc for the fool she is and the danger she imposes. Are we crude and brash? You bet your ass we are, but the people of the Village need to be shocked awake to prevent the LeBlanc disaster from taking hold. So enjoy our blog--it will make you laugh, and hopefully make you think.

THIS SITE IS A POLITICAL SATIRE SITE.

NOW THAT LEBLANC GOT HER ASS KICKED BY PATSY IN A 2-1 LANDSLIDE, WE CAN SPEND SOME TIME ADDRESSING THE OTHER ANTI-VILLAGE IDIOTS OF CAMPTON HILLS.

CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO FIRST PAGE OF THIS BLOG.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Q and A with a Kristin LeBlanc supporter in Campton Hills

Ms Tony Petrolini, supporter of Kristin LeBlanc
We are pleased to provide our Readers with an in depth interview with one of Kristin Leblanc's supporters, Ms. Tony Petrolini.

Q. Tony, how long have you lived in the Village of Campton Hills?

Tony: I have lived here since I was released from custody about 2 years ago.  I love it here. The people are so nice, and I can be myself.

Q. So why Leblanc?  What does she bring to the table?

Tony: She is my kind of woman. I attended one of her passion parties last year and picked up some great items. I got a couple of gorgeous dildos and some anal beads. When I heard she was running for public office I could not believe it.  I got so excited I actually pee'd myself. I called all my ex roomies and let them know that the Village of Campton Hills is where they need to move, 'cause I know Leblanc, if elected, is going to allow all the adult theme businesses thrive under her leadership. I haven't been to a peep show since I spent the weekend in Vegas last year.  I am very excited.

Q. What do you plan on doing to help Leblanc get elected?

Tony: I have already joined her friends at opposecamptonhills.com, so that is a great start. I hope to be able to get out and talk to my neighbors about Kristin's qualifications, as soon as she makes some up and lets me know what they are. I also learned a lot about deception while I was a "guest of the State", so I am told I will be able to put those skills to good use during her campaign.

Q. Wow, you sound really dedicated. What gives?

Tony: I owe Kriston so much. She got me a job with one of her developer friends. I get paid thousands of Dollars for being on some type of Architectural review committee, and I ain't even an architect.  Is that awesome, or what?

Q. Thanks Tony, you have really shed some light on this election.

Tony: You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. If this is not the funniest thing I have ever read then I don't know what is. Thank you for posting all this stuff about Kristen. I have lived in Fox Mill for almost 10 years and am so fed up with this HOA board I could scratch someone's eyes out. They are nothing but a bunch of liars...Our dues sky rocketed...and our community looks like shit.

    ReplyDelete