WHO ARE WE AND WHO IS KRISTIN LEBLANC?

This Blog is a satirical look at the recently announced candidate for President for the Village of Campton Hills, Illinois: Kristen LeBlanc. We hope you all see the irony of LeBlanc's running for this position and her experience and platform (or total lack thereof) . As President of the Fox Mill Home Owners Association she has been responsible for a 30% increase in operating expenses, while simultaneously decreasing the services for the residents. In other words, she is a fiscal disaster. Likewise, her reign of terror also includes wrongfully removing another elected member of the HOA Board, and a 600% increase in litigation expenses. In other words, she is a "leader" who likes to break the law and have others pay for her follies.



We have no affiliation with any other candidate--that is not the purpose of this blog. We are here to expose LeBlanc for the fool she is and the danger she imposes. Are we crude and brash? You bet your ass we are, but the people of the Village need to be shocked awake to prevent the LeBlanc disaster from taking hold. So enjoy our blog--it will make you laugh, and hopefully make you think.

THIS SITE IS A POLITICAL SATIRE SITE.

NOW THAT LEBLANC GOT HER ASS KICKED BY PATSY IN A 2-1 LANDSLIDE, WE CAN SPEND SOME TIME ADDRESSING THE OTHER ANTI-VILLAGE IDIOTS OF CAMPTON HILLS.

CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO FIRST PAGE OF THIS BLOG.

Friday, April 1, 2011

So long beautiful beaches--I have to go back and deal with the Campton idiots

We can't even take a simple vacation without Leblanc and her mentally challenged friends that run her web site at opposecampton making more and more stupid statements. As I am stuck at the airport and killing time, I had the misfortune of wasting 5 minutes of my life looking at Leblanc's multiple web sites. Leblanc's 97 reasons make me laugh, while her opposecampton site actually makes me feel sad----- sad for Leblanc's parents.

I am sad that Kristin's folks probably wasted a ton of money on Kristin's schooling, and really got nothing in return. Despite my civic lesson from last week, Leblanc still does not understand anything about taxes.  I will try to give a little lesson when I get back.

So while I sit on my plane eating peanuts, I will write a few blogs on all things LeBlanc and post them tomorrow and Sunday when we return from the beaches.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment