STOP THE PRESSES VILLAGE OF CAMPTON HILLS. STOP THE PRESSES....
KRISTIN LEBLANC PROMISES TO HOLD A TOWN HALL MEETING WITHING 30 DAYS OF HER ELECTION
![]() |
| A TOWN HALL MEETING? WILL THE WONDERS NEVER CEASE |
OMG. A Town Hall meeting! In her 1st month in office!!!!! Is this even possible?
For those of you who have never attended a Q&A with Kristin LeBlanc (She has one every month as the Queen of the Fox Mill HOA), let me give you an example of how she works:
Q -Resident- Ms. LeBlanc, can you tell us how much the HOA has spent on Legal expenses to date?
A-LeBlanc--I don't know, I will have to get back to you on that.
Q-Resident- Ms. Leblanc, why are you not allowing a fellow elected Board Member to review all the documents for the HOA?
A-LeBlanc--That is none of your business. I Make the rules. Next question!
Q-Resident- Last month I asked you to show us the contract for landscaping and you told me you would bring it to the meeting today. Can I see it now?
A-LeBlanc--We are out of time. Meeting adjourned!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LeBlanc promising to hold a Town Hall meeting for public Q&A is like the Ku Klux Klan promising to hold a bonfire. NO THANK YOU.
Oh, one more thing Ms. LeBlanc. If you ever bothered attending a Village meeting you would know that the Village sets time aside at each meeting for public Q&A. You are still an idiot! Keep up the good work.

No comments:
Post a Comment