![]() |
| The Door Prizes would have been fabulous! |
As has been customary with LeBlanc, Kristin ignored the legal opinions of 7 attorneys who advised against the fundraiser and decided to go forward with the event. However, reality hit home for LeBlanc when she discovered she does not have enough available electrical outlets in her home to handle the power requirements of her personal pleasure door prizes. Undaunted, LeBlanc promises a future event before the election. "It may get sticky, but I think I will need to switch to blow up dolls" she told reporters.

I don't know who is writing this, but PLEASE keep it coming. You could be a professional at this. I can't stop laughing.
ReplyDeleteI completely agree. It's all just too funny. The other site thinks they are getting a lot of hits because people agree with them. In reality it's just like an accident. You just have to look.
ReplyDeleteWe have some great comedy between that site, Big Susie, Cherry Larry and the Dark Knight poster.