WOW! Way to take the wind out of my sails, Kristen. I have been living for YOUR "97 Reasons" postings for weeks now. It is bad enough that they are not the daily delight that you promised they would be, and I have to wait almost a week for updated "daily" entries. Then, this last batch even SKIPPED a day (I think it may have been January 21 or something), so I guess I am going to only get "96 Reasons" now. AND THEN, I read on your site that you are now looking for people TO WRITE THESE REASONS FOR YOU? What is up with that? These are supposed to be YOUR reasons for wanting to be President, Kristin! We want to hear what YOU think about the Campton Hills fireworks problem, and how the Village spent precious time defining the word "Family." We want to hear how YOU don't want to dance with Newman (who, after the way you treat him, probably does not want to dance with you either), or how YOU think the developers should not have to pay fees. WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!! Otherwise, how are we supposed to know who you really are????
Let me guess. It is because you are too busy, isn't it? The signs are all there. You have overextended yourself. Passion Princess.... Queen of Fox Mill.... Reading lessons....
I don't like the shortcuts you are taking, Kristen. Today it is "96 Reasons". Tomorrow it may be more important things like not researching things before you declare your position. Oh wait. You already do that, don't you? The residents of Campton Hills deserve better, Kristen. We are very disappointed.
WHO ARE WE AND WHO IS KRISTIN LEBLANC?
This Blog is a satirical look at the recently announced candidate for President for the Village of Campton Hills, Illinois: Kristen LeBlanc. We hope you all see the irony of LeBlanc's running for this position and her experience and platform (or total lack thereof) . As President of the Fox Mill Home Owners Association she has been responsible for a 30% increase in operating expenses, while simultaneously decreasing the services for the residents. In other words, she is a fiscal disaster. Likewise, her reign of terror also includes wrongfully removing another elected member of the HOA Board, and a 600% increase in litigation expenses. In other words, she is a "leader" who likes to break the law and have others pay for her follies.
We have no affiliation with any other candidate--that is not the purpose of this blog. We are here to expose LeBlanc for the fool she is and the danger she imposes. Are we crude and brash? You bet your ass we are, but the people of the Village need to be shocked awake to prevent the LeBlanc disaster from taking hold. So enjoy our blog--it will make you laugh, and hopefully make you think.
THIS SITE IS A POLITICAL SATIRE SITE.
NOW THAT LEBLANC GOT HER ASS KICKED BY PATSY IN A 2-1 LANDSLIDE, WE CAN SPEND SOME TIME ADDRESSING THE OTHER ANTI-VILLAGE IDIOTS OF CAMPTON HILLS.
CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO FIRST PAGE OF THIS BLOG.
We have no affiliation with any other candidate--that is not the purpose of this blog. We are here to expose LeBlanc for the fool she is and the danger she imposes. Are we crude and brash? You bet your ass we are, but the people of the Village need to be shocked awake to prevent the LeBlanc disaster from taking hold. So enjoy our blog--it will make you laugh, and hopefully make you think.
THIS SITE IS A POLITICAL SATIRE SITE.
NOW THAT LEBLANC GOT HER ASS KICKED BY PATSY IN A 2-1 LANDSLIDE, WE CAN SPEND SOME TIME ADDRESSING THE OTHER ANTI-VILLAGE IDIOTS OF CAMPTON HILLS.
CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO FIRST PAGE OF THIS BLOG.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am trying to read all the nonsense from all these websites, and at first I thought this one was just a hatchet job. But as I read these blogs I can see why there is some sarcasm. I try to stay informed, but Kristen Leblanc's web site is just nonsense. I have no idea what she stands for, so I understand why you are making fun of her. The oppose campton site has always been filed with hate for the Village, so I do not understand why they are supporting Ms. LeBlanc. Perhaps the candidates could meet and debate. How can we set that up?
ReplyDeleteTim we agree, we need to get the two candidates into the open... and BTW we just love your website's humor.
ReplyDeleteopposecamptonhills.com