WEBSITE CONTENT:
I believe the residents deserve to have public information available on the VCH website. I would expect this to significantly decrease the FOIA request workload.
Here is the reality: As President of the Fox Mill Home Owners Association, Leblanc has overseen a complete reduction in transparency. Not only does she REFUSE to supply important FMHOA documents on line to make it easy for residents to view, she also refuses to provide paper copies of HOA documents to residents and Board Members when they are requested. As a result of this obvious attempt to keep the residents ignorant or blind, two lawsuits have been filed against the Fox Mill HOA for its failure to provide documents. It does not make any difference that the covenants, by-laws and the law require these documents to be presented upon request, she just doesn't care.
So when Leblanc claims she wants to provide documents to the public in a simple, easy format (such as on-line), her actions speak louder than words. Reality Bites!
I dont understand this post. What does Fox Mill have to do with the Village election?
ReplyDelete